PCB Copy Q&A
- Q3: What I can receive once the PCB Copy work done?
- A3: We provide our customers PCB Gerber file, BOM list, and PCB Schematic Diagram. Customer is able to make the PCB module through the files.
- Q4: Will Fast PCB Studio resell the customers' files?
- A4: All the PCB samples from customer & the files customer paid for are highly confidential between Fast PCB Studio & the customers. We have been cooperating with a lot of our customers for so many years, and we have been obeying the business integrity and protecting every piece of our customers' information.
- Q5: Why the price of PCB Copy Services are very different between the service providers?
- A5: The accuracy of circuits on line width, space, holes size & etc. can be different between the service providers. Some are not so experienced on PCB Copy, so customer may have to re-work many time with they, and re-make PCB module many time to achieve the expected result. With 10+ years experiences on various projects covering Consumer / Automotive / Medical / Military / Industrial / Telecom appliances, Fast PCB Studio is capable to handle those simple multi-layer PCB on zero failure rate.
- Q6: How do you ensure the PCB copied 100% correct?
- A6: Fast PCB studio has its proven PCB copy procedures to ensure the accuracy of the graphs captured. After the files are generated, there will be the experienced engineers to check all the files.
- Q7: Does PCB Copy Services require to disassemble the PCB components? Is PCB sample re-usable?
- A7: It depends on the complexity of the PCB. If it's 1-2 layer PCB, it's possible to Copy without disassemble the PCB Module. However, to disassemble PCB sample is highly recommended, as the PCB Copy is able to be completed without error by doing this. The PCB sample from the customer may be re-usable if it's simple 1 or 2 layer PCB module.
- Q8: Why there is a project assessment before we accepting your PCB Copy Service request?
- A8: There are some factors may affect PCB Copy work. The function of the PCB module, Special IC coding type, special IC availability & etc. may fail a PCB Copy work. Thus, our engineers will assess the project before we accept it.