IC Unlock Q&A
- Q6: How long it takes for a IC Crack?
- A6: A regular IC Crack takes 10-50 mins. But since we have to rent the lab from third party for DECAP & FIB, we schedule all the IC Crack works on a regular basis.
- Q7: How do I know that the IC Crack is completed successfully?
- A7: We will send you 1-2 pieces programmed sample IC for your testing. The file will be issued to you once the payment is settled.
- Q8: What is the rate for IC Crack with Fast PCB Studio?
- A8: For common IC, we are able to complete IC Crack 100%. For special IC, our engineers will evaluate for you case by case.
- Q9: Is the IC re-usable after IC crack?
- A9: Some ICs require FIB (Focused Ion Beam) technology with software to decode. This technology requires descapsulation, so the IC will not be usable after IC Crack. Some IC decoding only use software, these ICs will be reusable after IC Crack.