PCB samples are sensitive goods through China Custom. PCB
samples sending with commercial purpose may be requested to
provide official Custom Clearance Document or full import
documents with import license which FAST PCB STUDIO does
There are some suggestions below to avoid or simplify the customer
clearance procedure with China custom for your delivery to us.
1. Please claim the goods value NO MORE THAN USD100.
PCB Sample value higher than USD500 may be returned to the
sender, as the official import documents may required with PCB
Sending as finished product with personal use purpose stated
is suggested if the item value is high.
2. Please ship as personal delivery and Please try to avoid courier
company DHL & TNT, as they are strict for custom claims than
the others. Fedex and UPS have simpler custom clearance procedures,
while EMS and National POST may have chance to skip the custom
claim procedure for non-commercial deliveries.
3. Customer will be fully responsible for custom duty (16%), custom
clearance charge ($50-$200), extra storage time (From $10) and
other relevant fees.
Fast PCB Studio
At Fast PCB Studio, we provide the alternative approach to unleash the power of routers, through our IC/MCU copy services.
You will need to provide us the Chip (IC/MCU) model you wish to purchase, and the Firmware you would like to burning in. Then we will copy the firmware requested into the Chip, and ship it to you.
Currently, we only accept Min. orders 20pcs Chip per order. But we will provide the single unit purchase later as soon as possible.
Welcome to inquire us to discuss in details for your purchase.
Contact: [email protected]
Service Page: IC Unlock Services
Fast PCB Studio
Please refer to the Guideline of Chip Selection as below
Source From DD-WRT
Broadcom and ADM FAQ2MB flash
The micro version of DD-WRT is the only version for Broadcom routers with 2MB flash. It is stripped-down with only basic features to fit in the limited flash space, and additional software packages are unlikely to fit. Despite these limitations, for existing owners, DD-WRT micro is likely to add additional functionality over OEM firmware.
When looking to purchase a new router, users are strongly recommended to avoid 2MB devices.
With 4MB of flash you can run the standard build (Linux kernel 2.4) or the small build (Linux kernel 2.6). These builds are usually enough for many users, but anyone intending to add additional software packages to their router may require 8MB flash memory or more. Do not flash a Mega build on devices with 4MB flash memory.
8MB flash or more
Mega, big, or standard++ builds above 4MB can be used. Check the tables below for support.
These devices have specific builds in their own folder only for use on the respective unit. Use NO other builds.
All non-Broadcom platforms require at least 4MB flash!
Atheros and Ralink builds are not prefixed with mini, small, std, or mega. 4MB is enough for basic dd-wrt functions but there are a few routers where certain functions had to be removed due to space limitations.
8MB flash or more
This is the flash size needed for those users who intend to load additional software packages on their router or want to run a build compiled with additional functionality.
We have helped our customer for massive cost cutting on various GPS Tracker. Trust our reverse engineering technology and partnered production facility would help your purchasing for GPS tracking Devices from China as well.
Here are some of our GPS tracking device reverse engineering and production projects for your references.
1. Super Mini USB Powered GPS Tracking Device - Reverse Engineering + Production
2. GPRS/GPS Tracking Device - Reverse Engineering + Production
3. Quad-Band GPS Tracking Device - PCB Reverse Engineering + Production
4. Mini GPS Pet Tracking Device - PCB Reverse Engineering + IC Unlock
IC chip burning procedures and methods:
1, Firstly connect the recorder data line, and the corresponding IC socket into the burning seat; turn on the computer and burner power.
2. Run the burning software: (different burning socket correspond to different burning software).
3, Select the IC brand: After the program start screen appears, click on the "Device" menu, call up the IC brand selection table, and then select the brand you want to burn IC corresponding, and then click "OK";
4. Select the IC model: At this time, the IC model of the company where the IC to be burned will appear. Select the model of the IC and click “Run”. If you want to select the jumper, then follow the instruction in computer to set the jumper. After the setting, click "OK". If there is no jumper in the burner block, it will enter the burning interface directly;
5, Import the software to be burnt: click on the menu "File", select "Load File To Programmer Buffer", then choose to burn software, click "Open", then select "00", click OK.
6, Check the software check code (Buffer Checksum): After the software is loaded, a four-digit check code appears after the Buffer Checksum. This code must indicate the check code of the Electronic Design Document Notice. The software to be burned is correct. If it is incorrect, it should immediately respond to relevant departments to solve.
7, Burning software: Click "Program" button, the IC to be burned into the IC seat, installed after burning the seat on the burn button. After the burning is completed, “OK” will be displayed if the burning is successful, “Error” is displayed in red if the burning is failed, and the indicator of each burning seat corresponding to the IC of the burning OK is bright, indicating that the burning of the IC is successful. .
8. Make a burn mark, burn the OK IC with a sticker, and burn the failed one into the other burning seat and reburn it once. Make sure that the IC is damaged and put it in the defective product box and make a mark.
IC burning failure and Recovery steps:
1, Repeat steps 1~6 above;
2, After the burning interface appears, click the "Auto" button, use the mouse to select "Erase, Program, Verify" three options;
3, The ICs to be burnt is loaded into the IC sockets, and then press the burning button on the burning sockets. When the burning is completed, "OK" is displayed if the burning is successful, and "Error" is displayed in red if the burning is failed.
4, The OK IC put on stickers, failed IC to re-insert other burning seats to re-burn one more time, to determine if the IC is damaged. Later the Failure ICs are to be returned for testing.
IC Chip Burning Process Highlight:
1, Be careful when placing the IC to avoid damaging the IC and burning the seat.
2. The IC must not be placed on opposite way. The IC must be checked before removing the pins for short circuit. Otherwise, the IC may be damaged.
3, Burning personnel must be trained before going to the post. During burning, they must not use other computer programs.
4, such as bad phenomena immediately feedback relevant technicians to solve.
Sourced From Fast PCB Studio
Reverse engineering technology plays an importance role in the development of integrated circuit industry. However, since the birth of the entire concept, it has been widely in argued for its legitimacy.
Reverse engineering is committed to the second development of the original product design ideas, through the circuit analysis and data extraction, product design, adding new design concepts and functional modules, based on the original product to achieve rapid innovation and update Replacement, help enhance the overall competitiveness of the electronics industry.
January 2007 China's Supreme People's Court promulgated the "Interpretation on Several Issues Concerning the Application of Law in the Trial of Unfair Competition in Civil Cases," stipulating that trade secrets obtained by means of self-development or reverse engineering shall not be deemed as relevant to the Unfair Competition Law The provisions of the violation of trade secrets.
The judicial interpretation also stipulates that reverse engineering refers to the technical means obtained from the open channel demolition of products, mapping, analysis and access to the product of the technical information. After the parties know the commercial secrets of others by improper means, they also advocate that the act of acquisition is lawful and not supported on the ground of reverse engineering.
The judicial interpretation of the February 1, 2007 came into effect.
Reverse engineering plays an important role in the development of integrated circuit industry. Since the birth of the entire concept, its legitimate has been widely argued.
So far, many Reverse Engineering Organizations have stated that all clients who requesting reverse engineering from a company must have a legal design copyright source statement in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the original design copyright holder, and the customers are required to promise to utilize the results for teaching, analysis, technical research and other legitimate uses.
Reverse engineering technologies applying on teaching; analyzing and evaluating the concept, technology or layout used in the layout design, the layout of the circuit, the logic structure, the component layout and copy layout design and the analysis and evaluation results are applied to the original layout Design or manufacturing integrated circuits accordingly, are not considered infringement. However, the production of integrated circuits by simply copying a protected layout design of others for the purpose of marketing is considered a tort.
Fast PCB Studio
Source From Baidu.com @https://baike.baidu.com/item/PCB%E6%8A%84%E6%9D%BF
Copy PCB Design, also known as PCB Reverse Engineering, simply saying, is to firstly scan the the board to be copied, record the detailed location of the components. Then remove the components to make a bill of materials (BOM). After that arrange material procurement, bare board is scanned into the image copy board software Processing and reverting to PCB board image file, and then sending the PCB file to PCB factories for sampling.
Specific technical steps are as follows:
1. The first step, get a printed circuit board, first of all recording on paper for all the components of the model, parameters, and location, especially the diode, transistor direction, IC notch direction. It's better to use a digital camera to take two photos to record components location. A lot of PCB circuit boards are getting more and more complex, and the diode diodes on top may be neglected sometimes when you do not pay enough attention when checking them by raw eyes.
2. The second step, remove all the components, and remove the tin from the PAD hole. Clean the PCB with alcohol and put it into the scanner. The scanner needs adjust to a little more high pixels to get a clearer image. Then re-use water yarn paper to the top and bottom slightly polished, polishing until the copper film shiny, into the scanner. Start PHOTOSHOP, color the two layers were swept in. Please note that the PCB must be placed in a horizontal and vertical position in the scanner, otherwise the scanned image will not work.
3. The third step is to adjust the canvas contrast, brightness, so that part of the copper film and non-copper film contrast strongly, and then change the secondary map to black and white color, check the lines are clear, if not clear, repeat this step. If clear, the picture will be saved as black and white BMP format files, TOP BMP and BOT BMP, if you find that there are problems with graphics, PHOTOSHOP can also be used for fix and correction.
4. Next, the two BMP format files were converted to PROTEL format file transferred into the PROTEL two layers. If two layers of PAD and VIA basically overlap, it indicates that the first few steps to do well. If If there is deviation, repeat the third step.
(PCB copy board needs to be very patient, because a small problem will affect the quality and copy board after the match.)
5. Then, you could convert the top-level BMP to the TOP PCB. Please note that the conversion to the SILK layer is the yellow one, and then you are tracing the top-level and placing the device according to the second-step drawing. SILK deleted after painting. Repeat until you have drawn all the layers.
6. In the PROTEL, you need to import TOP PCB and BOT PCB, and emerge into one file.
7. Use laser printer to print out TOP LAYER, BOTTOM LAYER as transparent films (1: 1 ratio). Place the films on the PCB copper layers, compare the error, if not, you're done.
A PCB Design now has been copied from the original board. But it was done in half. After testing the electronic performance of the copied board, and if it's same as the original board.
For multilayer board copy, you need to be very carefully polishing to the inner layer, then repeating the third to fifth copy board steps. Of course, the name of the graphic is also different. Generally, 2 layer PCB copy is much simpler than multi-layer board. It's common to have misalignment issues if you are not experienced on Multi-layer board copy. For high layer PCB, there was a lot of Plated Thru Holes, and Non Plated Thru Holes. The differences of the holes are very small, so some the conductivity will be messed up if you made any mistakes at this stage for high layer boards copy.
There are a lot of other methods for delayer multi-layer PCBs. Apart from manually sanding, we also suggest sand blasting machine, CNC milling machine to delayer the inner layers. 3D X-ray is also a very effective way to obtain the drawings for multilayer PCBs, if you can get access to 3D X-ray machine.
Source from Fast PCB Studio
A schematic diagram is a convenient and informative method for documenting electronic circuitry. The basic building blocks of schematic diagrams use a set of standardized symbols to represent different component types.
Fast PCB Studio engineers will reverse the schematic diagram according to the PCB module received. The Schematic diagram is to be provided to customers for future uses, e.g. PCB module modification for production version upgrade.
In the case of a PCB design, the bill of materials is a list of all the parts needed to build that specific printed circuit board.
Normally, all the components mounted on PCB module will be take off from the PCB bare board. The location of the each component will be recorded, and models with quantities will be listed in the BOM list. The BOM list is be provided to customers finally for PCB module Copy.
The Gerber format is an open 2D binary vector image file format. It is the standard file used by printed circuit board (PCB) industry software to describe the printed circuit board images: copper layers, solder mask, legend, etc.
PCB manufacturers are able to produce bare PCB according to the Gerber files provided.
PCB hardware clone technology enables the possibility on reversing the PCB module from the physical item to engineering drawings. Physical PCB modules will be translated into PCB Gerber (the production engineering file), PCB BOM List (PCB component list), & PCB Schematic Diagram. With these engineering files, you are able to re-produce / clone a PCB module. The files could also be used for design modification or product upgrade.
The current main technology for PCB Reverse Engineering is relatively simple by taking the simple 9 steps as below:
1.Remove all the components and record the placement of every components on the board to create a BOM List
2.Scan outer layer PCB circuits to software for editing & comparison
3.Remove the dielectric layer PCB, and scan the inner layer PCB circuit to the software for editing & comparison
4.Remove copper layer scanned, and repeat step 3 until all layers are recorded
5.Reverse the images taken to PCB Gerber file (The engineering file for manufacturing)
6.Convert the Gerber file obtained to PCB layout design, and add all the components in the drawings according the placement recorded
7.Check the layout drawing to make sure there is not open /break circuit
8.Convert the layout drawing to Schematic Diagram
9.Check the schematic drawing
Source from Fast PCB Studio